TERMS AND CONDITIONS PHOTO CONTEST
NAVEGISTIC, in its 5th Edition Exhibition and Conference of the industry of Logistics, Transport, Ports and Navigation (hereinafter the Organizer) organizes a digital photography competition called “Logistics Waterway” (hereinafter the Competition), which shall be subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Requirements for participation. They may participate in the contest both professional and amateur photographers residing in Paraguay or outsiders who visit the country, since the delivery of the images will be made so online.
- Theme. The theme of this contest “Logistics Waterway” aims to publicize the various activities of the sector that connect the region with the world and intends to do so by involving society in this participatory action.
- Submission of material. Each participant must send a photo (it supports up to two photographs per participant) email firstname.lastname@example.org including the following personal information: Name, CDI, Email, Telephone Number, Title of work, description thereof (maximum 100 characters). Images can be touched up and / or edited without altering the original image. They should be sent in, JPG, digital format in the next step 843 x 403px (for posting on Facebook) and in the original extent that was made with a maximum weight of 2 Megas. Participants must have full intellectual authorship of the photographs.
- Evaluation Form. All works received from 01 June to 30 August email@example.com email with full details will be accepted. It will be selected one as a winner of 1st place and 2nd and 3rd place it will be defined by the most “Like” through NAVEGISTIC Facebook community.
- Dates and deadlines.
- Receiving pictures: From 1 June to 30 August.
- Announcement of the 10 finalists: September 12
- Announcement of winners: 19 September.
- Awards and Mentions. The image receiving first prize will be the cover of the event, more than 5,000 printed strips delivered free at the Fair Guide. The image will be used for the campaign of the 6th edition of the International Fair and Exhibition of the logistics industry, Transport, Ports and Navigation NAVEGISTIC 2017. The authors transfer copyright of the photos to the organization. Also, a ceremony will be held to distinguish the winners, which is expected to take place at the close of the event.
- This contest is done under the rules of Law No. 1328/1998 on Copyright and Related Rights of the National Office of Intellectual Property, updates, case law and existing international conventions in the Republic of Paraguay Law. Participants, whose works prove awarded and / or mentioned and / or yield selected during the contest period use rights, publication and reproduction of these photographs in any form and by any means that the Organizer deems appropriate. Participants whose works prove awarded and / or mentioned and / or selected also authorized, during the same period, to spread their names and photos, in ways and means that the Organizer deems appropriate, without any right to compensation.
- When unforeseen or force majeure circumstances warrant, the Organiser may suspend or terminate this Contest, without any claim of the participants.
- The Organizer disclaims all liability for any damage they may suffer participants and their works on the occasion of or during the competition.
- The mere fact of participating in the Contest implies knowledge and acceptance of these rules.
- Any matter not covered by these rules will be resolved by the Organizer.
- Consultations. Monday through Friday by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.